Send us a message
Thank you for reaching out to Christian Foundation of America. We are delighted that you are interested in further information.
Please include your name, phone number and best time of day to contact you. We will respond as soon as possible.
If you want to add or change recurring giving:
CFA encourages and welcomes giving on-line, including recurring gifts. Please consider a general gift to support CFA’s mission, or for DAF Donors or other Funds, you can elect the convenience of making recurring on-line donations anytime to a specific fund.
If you wish to cancel a recurring gift, the best thing for you to do is to cancel online onto our Donation platform. If you do not have a Donor “giving account”, it is best to set one up so you can make changes anytime.
You may also email us anytime to request cancellation. Please send your email to [email protected], and title the email “Cancel my recurring donation”. To speak with someone, please also call 805-523-9087.
Please include your full name, and contact information, including a phone number where we can reach you to confirm you request.
Charities & Individuals Seeking Support:
Please note that CFA does not make grants or gifts to individuals. Due to high volume, we cannot respond to individual inquiry, so we urge you to not try to contact us. If you are in need and seeking assistance, such as emergency relief, shelter, medical care, protection from violence, or other individual relief, we encourage you to contact one of the following in your LOCAL community:
- Churches; many have benevolence and referral services
- Homeless shelters, food pantries, or community clinics
- Domestic Violence, human trafficking, substance abuse services
- First responders, such as police, fire departments, hospitals/urgent care
- School guidance offices, school nurses, or counselors
- Departments of Social Services, public health
- Hotlines for emergency intervention
- If you are a charity, we do not have a public grant seeking process